Monday, March 10, 2008

Making Memories...

You know, if we are not careful we can easily forget the little things our children do. For example, today Grace and I read "The Cat in the Hat" and she made this cute hat like Dr. Suess. Then, of course, Sarah Joy had to put it on. And Graham spent some of the day learning about Thomas Edison and then making a power point. Later, I went upstairs to find Grace "putting Sarah Joy down for a nap" on the landing...not in her crib. And before I put Sarah Joy down for her real nap, she wanted to "rock-rock"....so we did. Now these are just the "little things" in life that really do matter and that I really don't want to forget....
Obviously there were some things that I would rather forget about today....laundry, what's for dinner?, getting packed, my thighs....do I need to go on??

No comments: