Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday!

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus....Romans 3:23

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life...John 3:16

I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death....Phillipians 3:10

In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding....Ephesians 1:7

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?
And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

No comments: