Sunday, May 3, 2009

Moments Like These....


Being a mom is a tough job. I mess up more times than I get it right. Each child brings his/her own challenges....and joys! Moments like these just bring tears to my eyes. And make me want to squeeze them real tight. I found this envelope and note on top of my dresser this morning. Definitely a great start to my day. And...it is not even Mother's Day!

ps. That is a great picture of our house. We have a tree on the right side of the front door. And I love the gutter too! Looks like we need to work on spelling her first name "Esther"....she left out the H.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Robyn said...

That is so sweet! Makes those tough days just flutter away in our memory. It also reminds you that even though we do mess up, they love us just the same!