Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey Everyone...
We just wanted to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving! This year will be a little different for us....not being with family. But..we have been so blessed and God has provided a "family" here in Michiana for us to spend the day with...well, really, 3 other families. We are looking forward to an amazing day with our friends! I have made a pumpkin pie (Paula Deen's recipe) and a chocolate chip pecan pie and some brownies. I am also taking some sweet tea and rolls (both just as good as those sweet desserts!).
If you are reading this blog....we are thankful for you! I could make lists and lists of all that I am thankful for but it all has to do with one thing....JESUS! Without Him, my life is nothing!
Have a wonderful day and don't eat too much!!!
Leigh Ann

No comments: