Sunday, October 12, 2008

True Woman 08 Conference


Nancy Leigh DeMoss from Revive Our Hearts....an outreach of Life Action Ministries





My dear friends....Andrea(our pastors wife) and Amy and Dana (both with Life Action)

Well....I just returned last night from the True Woman 08 Conference in Chicago. I cannot describe to you how I felt a sense of the presence of the Lord! There were more than 6200 women there and all of them seemed so hungry for the Word and to be taught biblical priniples of womanhood. They also seemed so desperate for our nation....as we were all on our faces one night until midnight crying out to the Lord for our country. My prayer is that from this conference we will see a revival....as each woman goes back to her home and community and shares how God met with her and transformed her this weekend! Praise the Lord!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: