Sunday, August 3, 2008

TrueWoman08 and Revival Week

Wow!! We are praising God that the TrueWoman08 Conference is SOLD OUT!! The conference is still 2 months away and 6000 ladies have purchased tickets to attend!! Isn't that awesome!
Please be praying for Nancy Leigh DeMoss and the other speakers as they prepare their hearts for this conference! I can't wait!!!!
Also, today we begin the annual Life Action Staff Revival Week. We will have services tonight and tomorrow night and then all day on Tuesday and Wednesday. This is such a crucial week for our staff....we want a fresh sense of God's presence in our lives so that we can be used to communicate the desperate need for revival in this nation. And for me personally...God always shows me an area in my life that I need to hand over to him and quit trying to control myself. I do not want my disobedience to hinder what He has in store for me or for our family.
This is an exciting week....and an exhausting one! Please pray for our family as we seek God!

No comments: