Saturday, August 23, 2008

I want y'all to meet someone....


Ok...so a lot of you have heard me talking about Jennifer Slenk. Several of my wonderful friends from back home and I are interceding on behalf of Jennifer and her family as they begin their 2nd year of traveling with Life Action. This year they will be traveling with our other friends, The Loveings, and the Finch Family and presenting the 4-day Thirst Conferences in churches all across this nation. This girl is so precious to me and we became friends instantly! I just wish she didn't live in a trailer that was mobile! If God leads you, will you please join us in praying for Jennifer and Ben and their two children? Not only are we asking for an annointing of His Spirit on them, but also for travel mercies and safety. Thank you so much....and look out Jesup, Georgia...here they come!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: