Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Monkeys, Bunnies, and Ice Cream

For months and months, the girls have been wanting to go to Build-A-Bear Workshop in the mall. And this Easter, they were surprised to find gift cards in their baskets.....so off we went!
Grace chose a lovely bunny (not a bear...go figure!)

And Sarah Joy chose a beautiful monkey (also not a bear....)
Graham was so awesome! I knew he didn't want to be there....but he was such a good sport and really helped Sarah Joy. Here they are giving her new monkey a bath.
I think she liked it....
And brushing, of course...
Oh! the decisions one must make to clothe these creatures....

And then we registered them in this Build-A-Bear database so that if we ever lose them, they will be returned to us....I think it was just a very clever way for them to get my email address...

The wonderful boxes to take them home in...
And then...my favorite part (and Graham's too)....an ice cream cone!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: